Marrakech – Places you must visit!
Fiesta beach – It is a beach setup in a tropical setting. Palm trees all around and the Mediterranean inspired cuisine are the deciding theme. The magic of Fiesta Beach is set over three areas, from the beach club in the morning to dining through the day and night (NoHo Restaurant) and a hotel to relax in at the end of the day (The White House).
Nikki beach – designed by a veteran entrepreneur Jack Penrod it is the first and original luxury beach club concept that combines the elements of music, dining, entertainment, fashion, film, and art into one.
Mythic oriental spa – You can trust my words if I say this can be the place to get your best spa experience to date. It offers all the classics of well-being: hammam, massage, natural treatment, purity ritual, facial beauty along with a relaxation area on the terrace with Jacuzzi.
The Lotus Chef is a Moroccan cooking school located in the heart of the Medina of Marrakech. It is run mostly by women. They provide a great atmosphere to learn various culinary and cultural traditions.
Great places for dining –
- Kechmara: All Day Dining. International Flavors & Drinks. Rooftop Terrace. Art & DJ nights.
- Lotus privilege: Moroccan cuisine, pool, dinners with belly dancing show, lounge and beautiful garden
- Azar – a complete entertainment and tasty food package with a beautiful lounge.
- Salama – dining at a more picturesque location with multiple floors to offer different views and comfort.
- Le palace – a glamorous dining place with dark décor and a romantic atmosphere.
- Les jardin du lotus – a must-visit place for vegetarians with lots of options.
Allison Soro – Forbes featured influencer
Share your favourite or life inspiring moments and locations with us.
Business enquiries welcome!
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for recommendations or reservation assistance – business or pleasure.