YOU MUST SEND IN A MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION FOR APPROVAL BEFORE YOUR MEMBERSHIP TRANSACTION IS PERMITTED.
WE CAN ASSIST YOU WITH THE MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION PROCESS IF REQUIRED.
Please read all these terms and conditions.
As we can accept your order and make a legally enforceable agreement without further reference to you, you must read these terms and conditions to make sure that they contain all that you want and nothing that you are not happy with. If you are not sure about anything, just phone us on either 44 (0) 207 354 8870 & 44 (0) 7388 600 051.
- These Terms and Conditions will apply to the purchase of the services and goods by you (the Customer or you). We are AAA HM Ltd whose trading name is www.luxuryconciergeservice.co.uk a company registered in England and Wales under number 11201326 whose registered office is at 8A, Rees Street, United Kingdom, N1 7AR with email address email@example.com; telephone number 442073548870; (the Supplier or us or we).
- These are the terms on which we sell all Services to you. Before placing an order on the Website, you will be asked to agree to these Terms and Conditions by clicking on the button marked ‘I Accept’. If you do not click on the button, you will not be able to complete your Order. You can only purchase the Services and Goods from the Website if you are eligible to enter into a contract and are at least 18 years old.
Additional Terms & Conditions:
The term “third party goods and service vendor(s)” refers to the agents or venues we make reservations on your behalf.
The term “the website” refers to www.luxuryconciergeservice.co.uk.
- In addition to the terms and conditions provided by AAA HM Ltd t/a www.luxuryconciergeservice.co.uk to all their consumer(s) agree to adhere to the procedures, rules and regulations of the third party goods and service vendors with whom we make a booking / reservation on their behalf to as well to the relevant country laws which are applicable to the third party goods and service supplier(s). This includes all their bookings / reservations, privacy & cancellations policies as well.
The terms and conditions of the third party goods and service vendor(s) will always be the determining factor for any requests related to booking amendments, cancellations and notifications at all times.
- The third party goods and service vendor(s) we book / reserve on your behalf are fully responsible and liable for the provision of their goods and services at all times in accordance to the Consumer Rights Act 2015 & Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013. AAA HM Ltd t/a www.luxuryconciergeservice.co.uk will always do their utmost to fully research and source high quality and reputable third party goods and service vendor(s) at all times to ensure and fulfil the consumer(s) safety commitments
- The summarised bookings / reservations, privacy & cancellations policies of the third party goods and service vendor(s) will always be communicated to the consumer(s) as part of the booking process.
The reservation confirmation will include a link to the full bookings / reservations, privacy & cancellations policy terms of the third party goods and service vendor(s). It is very important that the consumer reads and understands the all the terms of their transaction
- AAA HM Ltd t/a www.luxuryconciergeservice.co.uk is not liable for any amendments, cancellations, goods or service provision which are out of our control including and not limited to third party goods and service vendor(s) instructed availability, pricing and time amendments or cancellations
- In the event of any booking / reservation amendments and cancellations it is understood that AAA HM Ltd t/a www.luxuryconciergeservice.co.uk will only be liable for refunding the fees relevant to any direct service provision not yet performed by AAA HM Ltd t/a www.luxuryconciergeservice.co.uk
However, AAA HM Ltd t/a www.luxuryconciergeservice.co.uk shall communicate any booking changes to the client / customer at the earliest possible opportunity.
- AAA HM Ltd t/a www.luxuryconciergeservice.co.uk is only liable for penalties up to the sum of the current company booking service value for the specific reservation if AAA HM Ltd t/a www.luxuryconciergeservice.co.uk is deemed to be at fault following a reasonable and fair legal review of an incident. In most cases AAA HM Ltd t/a www.luxuryconciergeservice.co.uk will strive to review an incident and settle any matter fairly with the consumer(s) before any legal proceedings commence if acceptable and possible to do so, in the form of payment
- Consumer means an individual acting for purposes which are wholly or mainly outside his or her trade, business, craft or profession;
- Contract means the legally-binding agreement between you and us for the supply of the Services;
- Delivery Location means the Supplier’s premises or other location where the Services are to be supplied, as set out in the Order;
- Durable Medium means paper or email, or any other medium that allows information to be addressed personally to the recipient, enables the recipient to store the information in a way accessible for future reference for a period that is long enough for the purposes of the information, and allows the unchanged reproduction of the information stored;
- Goods means any goods that we supply to you with the Services, of the number and description as set out in the Order;
- Order means the Customer’s order for the Services from the Supplier as submitted following the step by step process set out on the Website;
- Services means the services advertised on the Website, including any Goods, of the number and description set out in the Order;
- Website means our website www.luxuryconciergeservice.co.uk on which the Services are advertised.
- The description of the Services and any Goods is as set out in the Website, catalogues, brochures or other form of advertisement. Any description is for illustrative purposes only and there may be small discrepancies in the size and colour of any Goods supplied.
- In the case of Services and any Goods made to your special requirements, it is your responsibility to ensure that any information or specification you provide is accurate.
- All Services which appear on the Website are subject to availability.
- We can make changes to the Services which are necessary to comply with any applicable law or safety requirement. We will notify you of these changes.
- You must co-operate with us in all matters relating to the Services, provide us and our authorised employees and representatives with access to any premises under your control as required, provide us with all information required to perform the Services and obtain any necessary licences and consents (unless otherwise agreed).
- Failure to comply with the above is a Customer default which entitles us to suspend performance of the Services until you remedy it or if you fail to remedy it following our request, we can terminate the Contract with immediate effect on written notice to you.
Personal information and Registration
- When registering to use the Website you must set up a username and password. You remain responsible for all actions taken under the chosen username and password and undertake not to disclose your username and password to anyone else and keep them secret.
- We may contact you by using e-mail or other electronic communication methods and by pre-paid post and you expressly agree to this.
Basis of Sale
- The description of the Services and any Goods in our website does not constitute a contractual offer to sell the Services or Goods. When an Order has been submitted on the Website, we can reject it for any reason, although we will try to tell you the reason without delay.
- The Order process is set out on the Website. Each step allows you to check and amend any errors before submitting the Order. It is your responsibility to check that you have used the ordering process correctly.
- A Contract will be formed for the Services ordered only when you receive an email from us confirming the Order (Order Confirmation). You must ensure that the Order Confirmation is complete and accurate and inform us immediately of any errors. We are not responsible for any inaccuracies in the Order placed by you. By placing an Order you agree to us giving you confirmation of the Contract by means of an email with all information in it (ie the Order Confirmation). You will receive the Order Confirmation within a reasonable time after making the Contract, but in any event not later than the delivery of any Goods supplied under the Contract, and before performance begins of any of the Services.
- Any quotation or estimate of Fees (as defined below) is valid for a maximum period of 7 days from its date, unless we expressly withdraw it at an earlier time.
- No variation of the Contract, whether about description of the Services, Fees or otherwise, can be made after it has been entered into unless the variation is agreed by the Customer and the Supplier in writing.
- We intend that these Terms and Conditions apply only to a Contract entered into by you as a Consumer. If this is not the case, you must tell us, so that we can provide you with a different contract with terms which are more appropriate for you and which might, in some respects, be better for you, e.g. by giving you rights as a business.
Fees and Payment
- The fees (Fees) for the Services, the price of any Goods (if not included in the Fees) and any additional delivery or other charges is that set out on the Website at the date we accept the Order or such other price as we may agree in writing. Prices for Services may be calculated on a fixed price or on a standard daily rate basis.
- Fees and charges include VAT at the rate applicable at the time of the Order.
- You must pay by submitting your credit or debit card details with your Order and we can take payment immediately or otherwise before delivery of the Services.
- Once the contract commences you may only upgrade your membership package unless you are requesting a membership cancellation or to retain your membership with AAA HM Ltd t/a www.luxuryconciergeservice.co.uk
- We will deliver the Services, including any Goods, to the Delivery Location by the time or within the agreed period or, failing any agreement:
- in the case of Services, within a reasonable time; and
- in the case of Goods, without undue delay and, in any event, not more than 30 days after the day on which the Contract is entered into.
- In any case, regardless of events beyond our control, if we do not deliver the Services on time, you can require us to reduce the Fees or charges by an appropriate amount (including the right to receive a refund for anything already paid above the reduced amount). The amount of the reduction can, where appropriate, be up to the full amount of the Fees or charges.
- In any case, regardless of events beyond our control, if we do not deliver the Goods on time, you can (in addition to any other remedies) treat the Contract at an end if:
- we have refused to deliver the Goods, or if delivery on time is essential taking into account all the relevant circumstances at the time the Contract was made, or you said to us before the Contract was made that delivery on time was essential; or
- after we have failed to deliver on time, you have specified a later period which is appropriate to the circumstances and we have not delivered within that period.
- If you treat the Contract at an end, we will (in addition to other remedies) promptly return all payments made under the Contract.
- If you were entitled to treat the Contract at an end, but do not do so, you are not prevented from cancelling the Order for any Goods or rejecting Goods that have been delivered and, if you do this, we will (in addition to other remedies) without delay return all payments made under the Contract for any such cancelled or rejected Goods. If the Goods have been delivered, you must return them to us or allow us to collect them from you and we will pay the costs of this.
- If any Goods form a commercial unit (a unit is a commercial unit if division of the unit would materially impair the value of the goods or the character of the unit) you cannot cancel or reject the Order for some of those Goods without also cancelling or rejecting the Order for the rest of them.
- We do not generally deliver to addresses outside England and Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland, the Isle of Man and Channels Islands. If, however, we accept an Order for delivery outside that area, you may need to pay import duties or other taxes, as we will not pay them.
- You agree we may deliver the Goods in instalments if we suffer a shortage of stock or other genuine and fair reason, subject to the above provisions and provided you are not liable for extra charges.
- If you or your nominee fail, through no fault of ours, to take delivery of the Services at the Delivery Location, we may charge the reasonable costs of storing and redelivering them.
- The Goods will become your responsibility from the completion of delivery or Customer collection. You must, if reasonably practicable, examine the Goods before accepting them.
Risk and Title
- Risk of damage to, or loss of, any Goods will pass to you when the Goods are delivered to you.
- You do not own the Goods until we have received payment in full. If full payment is overdue or a step occurs towards your bankruptcy, we can choose, by notice to cancel any delivery and end any right to use the Goods still owned by you, in which case you must return them or allow us to collect them.
Withdrawal and cancellation
- You can withdraw the Order by telling us before the Contract is made, if you simply wish to change your mind and without giving us a reason, and without incurring any liability.
- This is a distance contract (as defined below) which has the cancellation rights (Cancellation Rights) set out below. These Cancellation Rights, however, do not apply, to a contract for the following goods and services (with no others) in the following circumstances – because they are non-returnable:
- foodstuffs, beverages or other goods intended for current consumption in the household and which are supplied on frequent and regular rounds to your residence or workplace;
- accommodation, transport of goods, vehicle rental services, catering or services related to leisure activities, if the contract provides for a specific date or period of performance;
- goods that are made to your specifications or are clearly personalised;
- goods which are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly.
Right to cancel
- You can notify us via email, phone, our website contact form or request our standardised cancellation form which is available on request
- Subject as stated in these Terms and Conditions, you can cancel this contract within 14 days of commencing the contract without giving any reason.
- The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party, other than the carrier, indicated by you, acquires physical possession of the last of the Goods. In a contract for the supply of services only (without goods), the cancellation period will expire 14 days from the day the Contract was entered into. In a contract for the supply of goods over time (i.e. subscriptions), the right to cancel will be 14 days after the first delivery.
- To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel this Contract by a clear statement setting out your decision (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or email). In any event, you must be able to show clear evidence of when the cancellation was made.
- You can also electronically fill in and submit the contact form to confirm the Customer’s decision to cancel the Contract on our website www.luxuryconciergeservice.co.uk . If you use this option, we will communicate to you an acknowledgement of receipt of such a cancellation in a Durable Medium (e.g. by email) without delay.
- To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
- Early settlement’s the balance of scheduled term payments for your membership must be fully paid
- We may cancel your contract straight away if you are found in breach of our terms or applicable laws
Commencement of Services in the cancellation period
- We must not begin the supply of a service (being part of the Services) before the end of the cancellation period unless you have made an express request for the service.
Effects of cancellation in the cancellation period
- Except as set out below, if you cancel this Contract, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us).
Payment for Services commenced during the cancellation period
- Where a service is supplied (being part of the Service) before the end of the cancellation period in response to your express request to do so, you must pay an amount for the supply of the service for the period for which it is supplied, ending with the time when we are informed of your decision to cancel the Contract. This amount is in proportion to what has been supplied in comparison with the full coverage of the Contract. This amount is to be calculated on the basis of the total price agreed in the Contract or, if the total price were to be excessive, on the basis of the market value of the service that has been supplied, calculated by comparing prices for equivalent services supplied by other traders. You will bear no cost for supply of that service, in full or in part, in this cancellation period if that service is not supplied in response to such a request.
Deduction for Goods supplied
- We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any Goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you (ie handling the Goods beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Goods: eg it goes beyond the sort of handling that might be reasonably allowed in a shop). This is because you are liable for that loss and, if that deduction is not made, you must pay us the amount of that loss.
Timing of reimbursement
- If we have not offered to collect the Goods, we will make the reimbursement without undue delay, and not later than:
- 14 days after the day we receive back from you any Goods supplied, or
- (if earlier) 14 days after the day you provide evidence that you have sent back the Goods.
- If we have offered to collect the Goods or if no Goods were supplied or to be supplied (ie it is a contract for the supply of services only), we will make the reimbursement without undue delay, and not later than 14 days after the day on which we are informed about your decision to cancel this Contract.
- We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement.
- If you have received Goods in connection with the Contract which you have cancelled, you must send back the Goods or hand them over to us at 8A, Rees Street, United Kingdom, N1 7AR without delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate to us your cancellation of this Contract. The deadline is met if you send back the Goods before the period of 14 days has expired. You agree that you will have to bear the cost of returning the Goods.
- For the purposes of these Cancellation Rights, these words have the following meanings:
- distance contract means a contract concluded between a trader and a consumer under an organised distance sales or service-provision scheme without the simultaneous physical presence of the trader and the consumer, with the exclusive use of one or more means of distance communication up to and including the time at which the contract is concluded;
- sales contract means a contract under which a trader transfers or agrees to transfer the ownership of goods to a consumer and the consumer pays or agrees to pay the price, including any contract that has both goods and services as its object.
Conformity and Guarantee
- We have a legal duty to supply the Goods in conformity with the Contract, and will not have conformed if it does not meet the following obligation.
- Upon delivery, the Goods will:
- be of satisfactory quality;
- be reasonably fit for any particular purpose for which you buy the Goods which, before the Contract is made, you made known to us (unless you do not actually rely, or it is unreasonable for you to rely, on our skill and judgment) and be fit for any purpose held out by us or set out in the Contract; and
- conform to their description.
- It is not a failure to conform if the failure has its origin in your materials.
- We will supply the Services with reasonable skill and care.
- We will immediately, or within a reasonable time, give you the benefit of the free guarantee given by the manufacturer of the Goods. Details of the guarantee, including the name and address of the manufacturer, the duration and territorial scope of the guarantee, are set out in the manufacturer’s guarantee supplied with the Goods. This guarantee will take effect at the time the Goods are delivered, and will not reduce your legal rights.
- We will provide the following after-sales service: The after-sales services provided by AAA HM Ltd t/a www.luxuryconciergeservice.co.uk include: 1. Arriving at the venue to assist you with smooth entry to your reservation 2. Ensuring that everything runs smoothly with your recommended activity or reservation from start to finish after your initial booking is made 3. Provision of your own security trained personal concierge (at an additional hourly rate) on hand for any requests for the duration your booking 4. Managing any adhoc incidents should they arise during the course of your booking 4. Following up your booking once concluded to confirm that it went smoothly for you and how the service can be improved for you going forward.
- In relation to the Services, anything we say or write to you, or anything someone else says or writes to you on our behalf, about us or about the Services, is a term of the Contract (which we must comply with) if you take it into account when deciding to enter this Contract, or when making any decision about the Services after entering into this Contract. Anything you take into account is subject to anything that qualified it and was said or written to you by us or on behalf of us on the same occasion, and any change to it that has been expressly agreed between us (before entering this Contract or later).
Duration, termination and suspension
- The Contract continues as long as it takes us to perform the Services.
- Either you or we may terminate the Contract or suspend the Services at any time by a written notice of termination or suspension to the other if that other:
- commits a serious breach, or series of breaches resulting in a serious breach, of the Contract and the breach either cannot be fixed or is not fixed within 30 days of the written notice; or
- is subject to any step towards its bankruptcy or liquidation.
- On termination of the Contract for any reason, any of our respective remaining rights and liabilities will not be affected.
Successors and our sub-contractors
- Either party can transfer the benefit of this Contract to someone else, and will remain liable to the other for its obligations under the Contract. The Supplier will be liable for the acts of any sub-contractors who it chooses to help perform its duties.
Circumstances beyond the control of either party
- In the event of any failure by a party because of something beyond its reasonable control:
- the party will advise the other party as soon as reasonably practicable; and
- the party’s obligations will be suspended so far as is reasonable, provided that that party will act reasonably, and the party will not be liable for any failure which it could not reasonably avoid, but this will not affect the Customer’s above rights relating to delivery (and the right to cancel below).
- Your privacy is critical to us. We respect your privacy and comply with the General Data Protection Regulation with regard to your personal information.
- For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
- ‘Data Protection Laws’ means any applicable law relating to the processing of Personal Data, including, but not limited to the Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive) or the GDPR.
- ‘GDPR’ means the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
- ‘Data Controller’, ‘Personal Data’ and ‘Processing’ shall have the same meaning as in the GDPR.
- We are a Data Controller of the Personal Data we Process in providing the Services and Goods to you.
- Where you supply Personal Data to us so we can provide Services and Goods to you, and we Process that Personal Data in the course of providing the Services and Goods to you, we will comply with our obligations imposed by the Data Protection Laws:
- before or at the time of collecting Personal Data, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected;
- we will only Process Personal Data for the purposes identified;
- we will respect your rights in relation to your Personal Data; and
- we will implement technical and organisational measures to ensure your Personal Data is secure.
- For any enquiries or complaints regarding data privacy, you can contact our Data Protection Officer at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Supplier does not exclude liability for: (i) any fraudulent act or omission; or (ii) death or personal injury caused by negligence or breach of the Supplier’s other legal obligations. Subject to this, we are not liable for (i) loss which was not reasonably foreseeable to both parties at the time when the Contract was made, or (ii) loss (eg loss of profit) to your business, trade, craft or profession which would not be suffered by a Consumer – because we believe you are not buying the Services and Goods wholly or mainly for your business, trade, craft or profession.
Governing law, jurisdiction and complaints
- The Contract (including any non-contractual matters) is governed by the law of England and Wales.
- Disputes can be submitted to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales or, where the Customer lives in Scotland or Northern Ireland, in the courts of respectively Scotland or Northern Ireland.
- We try to avoid any dispute, so we deal with complaints as follows: Should any incident arise please kindly contact www.luxuryconciergeservice.co.uk by email or phone as soon as possible. We have existing relationships with many service vendors and as a result we may be able to resolve any incidents quickly and satisfactorily on your behalf. We kindly request that you refrain from getting involved in any confrontational or tense situations for your own safety, legal purposes and to preserve the reputation of www.luxuryconciergeservice.co.uk and the vendor. If a confrontational or tense situation arises contact us straight away and we can arrange for a personal concierge to attend your location as well as contact the required emergency services for immediate response.
Initial response times:
- Urgent incidents = 24 hours
- Non-urgent incident = 24 – 48 hours
- General complaints = within 7 days
Emergency contact details:
email@example.com & 44 7388 600 051.
- We aim to follow these codes of conduct, copies of which you can obtain as follows:
Code of Conduct available from www.luxuryconciergeservice.co.uk
Code of Conduct
- Always bring ID with you
- Night club and bar guests should be over 21 years old, ID may be required
- Night club and bar guests should be aware that venues operate very strict entrance policies so you are advised to arrive early to your reservation to have the best possible chance of entry, which is not always guaranteed unless you book a table reservation.
- However, it is very important that you arrive as advised by the concierge which may occasionally be before the doors open. A representative from luxuryconciergeservice.co.uk will always be on site to assist you with entrance and if for any reason entrance is not permitted a complimentary replacement reservation will be made for you based on your request and agreement, a refund will only be offered to you if no entrance is permitted at the venue or a replacement venue
- If you are under 21 please make sure you are accompanied by someone who is over the age of 21 years old and legally recognised to act as your guardian
- Adhere to the dress code of our recommended vendor service venues at all times
- Arrive on time or at least 15 minutes early for your reservation
- Be well behaved at all times during the course of your booking when attending and leaving
- Respect all the staff and patrons of our recommended vendor service venues at all times
- Refrain from drunken or disorderly behaviour – drink responsibly
- Respect all relevant English and Welsh laws as well as relevant international laws when you travel abroad and refrain from any illegal activity
- Respect the confidentiality and privacy of other visitors to www.luxuryconciergeservice.co.uk, the website itself, website staff as well as other guests at the venues and locations you attend as part of a booking with our service
- Indemnify AAA HM Ltd t/a www.luxuryconciergeservice.co.uk from any illegal activity you or anyone you are associated with are involved in
- Confirm that all information provided by you is 100% correct and up-to-date in accordance with English and Welsh laws any. Any false or fraudulent information provided shall be illegal activity and your membership, any reservations shall be deemed void and non-refundable as well as your information forwarded onto the relevant criminal investigation service
Model cancellation Form
AAA HM Ltd
8A Rees Street
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone number: 44 207 354 8870
I/We[*] hereby give notice that I/We [*] cancel my/our [*] contract of sale of the following goods [*] [for the supply of the following service [*], Ordered on [*]/received on [*]______________________(date received)
Name of consumer(s):Address of consumer(s):
Signature of consumer(s) (only if this form is notified on paper)